Romantic Things to do in Cornwall
Who says that romance is dead? Here are some romantic ideas to woo your partner in Cornwall
- Enjoy a romantic luxury meal – Cornwall is known as the uks food capital with award winning chefs such as Rick Stein, Gordon Ramsey either has restaurants or lives in Cornwall. A nice romantic meal for two is an ideal chance to unwind and spend time together. Be it locally caught fish or nutritious meals made from the Cornish landscape
- Go for a romantic walk in the woods – avoiding the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Cornwall has amazing gardens such as the Lost gardens of Heligan to relax and inspire.
- Take a romantic stroll with your dog – dog friendly beaches in Cornwall are ideal to blow away the cobwebs, spending time as a couple with your trusty K9 is very romantic with stunning cliffs, beaches, and ample heritage to explore.
- Legends and Mystery – there is nothing more romantic than a bit mystery myths and legends. you can scare them witless in spooky Bodmin jail, or visit Tintagel learn about the mystery of king Arthur
- Learn a new skill together – couples who work together stay together. Cornwall has amazing workshops – be it cookery or craft making what a great way to connect as a couple.
- Propose – go down on one and propose to one you love in Cornwall. There are many amazing locations such as St Michael’s Mount, Watergate bay and Poldark country . A bit more romantic than Aldi bargain isle…
- A picnic – the weather is warm and the beach is amazing. Many cliff tops and coves for a romantic sit down and relax eat and laugh and spend quality time together .
- See the stars – one of the most romantic things to do with your partner is stargazing in Cornwall. St Agnes and bedruthan have accredited dark sky discovery and the night sky is amazing over Lands end.
- Connect in unspoilt Cornwall- romance is spending time together exploring old fishing villages such as port Isaac – (Dr martin )mevagissy and mousehole . Cornwall villages are an ideal place to unwind.
- Visit a show – see an amazing show at minack theatre.
Wild weather watching from the comfort of a cosy café
Share an artistic passion at the Tate St ives
Unwind and relax with a couple’s spa.